Creative Ways To Relieve Stress

It's easy to be taken away by a gust of life especially when it seems to pick up pace faster than you can keep up with. You get stuck in a daily stressful routine and you don't stop to make time for yourself. Stress will waltz right through the door sometimes when you aren't even looking.  I try to keep myself inspired, motivated and stress free regardless of the crazy things going on in life:



1.  LISTEN TO MUSIC.
when I want to relax I listen to music like most people. I try to keep it mellow toned with my relaxation music. my favorite albums to relax and listen to:

2. Draw something.


3.bake sweet things.

4. make something useful or stylish. Bedazzle the heck out of everything until there is not one square inch left to dazzle. why? because rhinestones sparkle, that's why. 

5. write on a blog, write on a notebook, write on something! put down your thoughts, feelings, dreams etc.

6. Go shopping. ONLY if you have the money set aside to do so. You could window shop but I personally don't like the concept of "window shopping. it's depressing when I can't buy ANY of the things I love while "window shopping", but that's just me.

7. Hop on one of the many inspirational sites such as TUMBLR, PINTEREST, OR STUMBLEUPON.COM.

8. change your hair.

9. take pictures.

10. play dress up in your closet. find new uses for your clothes. It makes something to do and it eliminates the future 'nothing to wear' syndrome. 




Comments